Blue Danube: Family Riverboat Adventure - Eastbound on ms Savor on MS SAVOR
Selected as one of the "10 Best River Cruises" by Fodor's Travel! And a two-time winner of "Top River Cruise Line" for families, as voted by the readers of Travel + Leisure! There is no better way to experience the heart of Europe with your family than on a leisurely Tauck Bridges Danube river cruise aboard one of Tauck's custom-designed riverboats ms Savor or ms Joy. Unpack only once as you travel from Vilshofen, ...
Maintaining Tauck’s high standards for quality and comfort, ms Savor cruises exclusively for Tauck on the Danube River as part of our Destination Fleet. With a maximum of 130 guests, the 443-foot riverboat and her sister ships continue our tradition of providing more space per guest on Europe’s inland waterways, transporting fewer passengers than most longships (135 meters). Her deck plan is innovative; with a total of 67 cabins, our most popular cabins tend to be our largest... so we have used the added ship length to offer twenty-two 300-square-foot Tauck Suites – the most of any river cruise ship on any European river. To increase the amount of natural sunlight on the lower deck, we’ve created 8 loft cabins that extend from the first to the second decks, providing guests with an additional view; all windows in these loft cabins open.
We couldn’t find just the right words to describe the sumptuous new bedding and amenities we custom ordered for your in-cabin cruising comfort... 400-thread-count satin bed linens made from the finest combed cotton... puffy white duvets and pillows of very fine mako cotton, with a hypoallergenic 90% down filling... 100% cotton blankets, temperature balancing and so soft to the skin... and thick pillow-top mattresses that lull you to sleep... along with the Essentials Line of Molton Brown bath products, exclusive to Tauck... absorbent terry cloth robes and fluffy towels... hair dryers... but we do know they are key for waking up refreshed and relaxed for your traveling pleasure.
Amenities aboard ms Savor
- Open seating in dining room; flexible dining times; vegetarian meals always available
- Alternate dining venue for classic favorites at lunch and dinner and lighter breakfasts in the morning
- Al fresco dining on Sun Deck, weather permitting
- American breakfast room service available in Category 7 suites
- Complimentary snacks served 10:00 AM – midnight
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and “themed” fun
- Two 110-volt and two 220-volt outlets included in every cabin for small electronics; minibar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks
- Complimentary Internet & Email available
- Fitness center; massages available; putting green on Sun Deck; jacuzzi on Sun Deck – available 24 hours
- Bicycles available aboard for use ashore
- Hair salon
- Laundry service available